back to Q&A list

QA32: When should I think about transitioning my child to an adult doctor?

Young adults generally transition to an adult doctor after graduation from college. We will see your child until age 22 if they are attending school, or until age 18 if they are working.

– by Kathleen Carr, PNP

Comments are closed.